Monday 15 March 2010

My favorite game, My favorite car- Porche Carrera GT

I initially recognized the Porsche CarreraGT from NFS. It is my favorite car in the racing game. The price is $444,000 dollars. It is well worth its price if we count the 5.7 litre V10 engine producing 612 DIN (605 SAE) horsepower (450KW) and the acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h (62.5 mph) in 3.9 seconds, touching a maximum speed of 330 km/h (205 mph). The design is stunning too. The following video is the CarreraGT in the racing game and it is shot by myself. I have uploaded it to Youtube.

7 comments:

Neo said...

integrate the speed and balance as a whole,it's a amazing car indeed..GREAT game operation

Leon said...

WOW! Thank you! It is my favouite game! I really hope I can have CarreraGT

Dany said...

you like NFS! that's amazing game GT car in the game is hard to operate!

Unknown said...

WO! amazing GT. I like the engine sound! Can you upload GT engine sound!

Anonymous said...

Porsche is one of the best cars available in the market. It has great handling and is indeed a mark of quality work, but don’t let the feel of getting behind the steering wheel of a car like that be just in a video game. There are a lot of leasing companies which can let you experience the speed, the power, and the reliability of the car in real life. Just be sure to do your due diligence in choosing the best company, term, and package which will fit your budget.

- Nettie Christensen

Unknown said...

I agree with Nettie. Porsche is one of the best cars available in the market. There are also a lot of used car dealers out there. Why not buy one if you can afford it? Once you paid it off, you fully own it, and when you own it, you can then modify the car however you want.

Kyle Schmidt

Clint Moore said...

Buying a Porsche can be quite the feat. This will give you cool points instantly. I would opt to save money and then buy a new car, rather than lease or purchase a used vehicle, since a brand new one guarantees you tip-top quality. This can be advantageous since you will also get a warranty that will cover repairs.

[Clint Moore]